If you’re looking to create a screen recording on your iPhone, there are a few things you need to know. To start, it’s not as straightforward as it would be if you were using an Android or Windows device.
However, it doesn’t take long to set up this feature on your iPhone and start capturing video.
Add Screen Recording to the Control Center
You can add Screen Recording to the Control Center by opening the Settings app on your iPhone, going to Control Center and scrolling down until you see More Controls.
Tap the + sign next to Screen Recording. The Screen Recording will now be added on the Control Center.
Turn Off the Microphone to Avoid Capturing Audio
If you’re not interested in recording audio, turn off the microphone while screen recording.
Are you excited about the iPhone 14? Read this article: iPhone 14 Series is Coming to the Philippines
Long press on the Screen Recording icon on the Control Center to turn off the microphone while screen recording on an iPhone.
The microphone is on when the icon is red.
Countdown Timer Before Starting the Screen Record on iPhone
There is a 3-second countdown timer before the screen recording on your iPhone will begin. It is best that you are ready to record once the countdown is finished.
Turn Off Your Lock Screen Notifications
You can turn off your lock screen notifications in Settings. Just tap on “Notifications”, then scroll down to the app you want to change and find a setting for it. There are four options:
- Allow Notifications – This will let you receive notifications from the app at any time, even when your phone is locked. You’ll be notified of each new message or notification that comes in with a dot on the lock screen, as well as an alert sound if you’ve set one up.
- Show On Lock Screen – This will not only show you any new messages on your lockscreen but also allow you to interact with them right away by swiping up or tapping on them without having to unlock your phone (though it still asks for your passcode if needed).
- Show in Notification Center – This option allows users who have opted-in for push notifications from this app (which means they get instant updates) access those updates via their Notification Center instead of having them appear directly on their lock screen every time something happens within that application’s ecosystem.* Only Alert Me When Someone Says My Name Or Emails Me – This limits alerts only when someone sends an email or message using my name “or something similar” according to Apple’s website
Edit Your Screen Recording
You can edit your screen recording by clicking the Edit button on the top right corner of the screen.
Share Your Screen Recording Video with Anyone and Everyone.
After you’ve recorded your screen, you can share it with anyone and everyone.
The great thing about recording on iPhone is that you can use it for a variety of purposes. Whether you want to show someone how to do something or just record a video for fun, the process is simple.
You can easily create screen recordings on your iPhone.
You can easily create screen recordings on your iPhone. You can use the screen recording feature to record your screen, share it with others and troubleshoot issues.
To create a screen recording, please follow these steps:
- Open Settings from your home screen.
- Select Control Center.
- Toggle Screen Recording to On or Off depending on whether you want to record your screen or not.
If you’re looking for a way to screen record on iPhone, then screen recording is a great option. It can be used for almost anything from sharing photos with family to creating tutorials or even just watching videos that aren’t available online. The best part about this method is that it doesn’t require any special equipment or software—just your device itself! Now go out there and share those super cool ideas with the world!